Welcome to TheGivenNutrition! My name is Arianna; I’m a mama who loves food, loves to travel, loves to connect with people, and especially loves being an aspiring Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). My goal is to help you reconnect with yourself and your relationship with food. I struggled for years with chronic dieting, binging, and low self esteem and have now taken the initiative to help others overcome their struggles too.
More About Me
- I grew up as a military kid so traveling has been a hobby of mine since I was a baby! And even though I’ve travelled quite a bit, I still have so many places on my bucket list.
- I am a huge dog lover. Like huge.
- I actually took a gap year between high school and college while living in Italy and had a great time traveling and getting to know myself!
- I love to experiment in the kitchen, especially with baking.
- My son’s name is Elijah and he’s the sweetest, most handsome little boy and such a gift from the man upstairs! (But maybe I’m biased…)
About This Blog
This blog is our space to talk about health, nutrition, self-love, and everything surrounding those things so that we can relate to each other and grow both as individuals and as a community.
“TheGivenNutrition” means going back to basics and working with the nutritional intuition we were given at birth. By ignoring external factors that influence our food choices (diet culture, bias news, social media, etc.), we can finally find peace and satisfaction within ourselves and focus more on the important things in life (e.g. puppies, cookie dough ice cream, and hiking mountains).
The philosophy here is that everyone is welcome and included to join our journey towards becoming Intuitive Eaters, along with accepting bodies of ALL sizes, and relearning what it means to love ourselves. We are anti-diet and pro-love.
If you’re interested in this community, please sign up for email notifications to stay up to date with current blog posts and follow @arianna_tgn and @thegivennutrition on Instagram for more information and support. I love hearing your feedback and personal stories so always feel free to share them with me whether it’s through a public comment or a private message.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for being interested in TheGivenNutrition!